Legally speaking we are unable to fly in the airspace surrounding an airport, however if it is absolutely imperative that you get aerial photographs of a property next to an airport, we can apply for temporary authorization in order to fly, however the process can take anywhere up to 60 days for approval, so if you want to have us come out and take photographs, make sure to start the process at least 60 days before your scheduled shoot date, so that we can stay compliant with federal aviation restrictions and regulations!
Articles in this section
- Same Day Cancellations (AERIAL ONLY)
- What if my house is next to an airport?
- What if the neighbors don't like the idea of a drone flying above their house? What can I do?
- What is the best time to get aerial photographs taken?
- How do I know if my property will look good from above?
- FAA Approved, Licensed & Insured
- Aerial restrictions
- What Type of Aerial Photography do you provide?