Yes, you can add still images to your video. You can add up to 5 at no additional cost. If you would like to add more than 5 still images to a video, this would be considered a "Video Slide Show" add on and would cost an additional $50.
Articles in this section
- Can I add/use still images in my video?
- Do you offer Neighborhood Video Tours?
- What is a video voice-over/agent interview and how do they work?
- What are my music options for my video?
- Is Aerial (drone) video included in our standard video?
- Can I see examples of your Videos / Video Tours?
- Do you provide Unbranded or Teaser Videos?
- How do I download my Video?