All of our Visual Artists are required to wear masks and gloves during your appointment and have been instructed not to touch any items or fixtures within the property. We request that the property is completely photo-ready (lights on, furniture placed where it should be, etc) that way our Visual Artists can avoid having any contact with items or fixtures within the home. Please take a moment to review our COVID-19 policy.
Articles in this section
- What precautions are you taking to avoid the spread of COVID-19?
- What time will the photographer arrive for my "Go Anytime" appointment?
- How can I get my PEAD/ Covid paperwork signed?
- How far in advance do I need to schedule my appointment?
- How do I prepare for an appointment?
- Can I have my assigned photographer's number?
- How do I prepare for an aerial drone appointment?
- How long will my Open Homes appointment take?
- Are you available on the weekends?
- How can I request a specific photographer?