Our Visual Artists wear masks and gloves at their appointments and we've told them that they're not required to touch any personal belongings (such as moving furniture, which they're sometimes asked to do). We also ask that the property is completely photo-ready (lights on, furniture placed where it should be, etc) so that they are ready to go and don't have to touch more than is necessary.
Articles in this section
- What precautions are you taking to avoid the spread of COVID-19?
- Why are you asking if I'll be onsite?
- What time will the/my photographer arrive for my "Go Anytime" appointment
- How can I get my PEAD/ Covid paperwork signed?
- How long will my appointment take?
- How far in advance do I need to schedule my appointment?
- How do I prepare for an appointment?
- Can I have my assigned photographers number?
- How do I prepare for an aerial drone appointment?
- How long will my Open Homes appointment take?